- CBWCHC is hiring FT Patient Services Representatives, Medical Assistants, Registered Nurses for both the Chinatown and Flushing locations. Click here for all the exciting opportunities!.
- Please visit the following link: https://cbwchc.csod.com/ats/careersite/search.aspx?site=5&c=cbwchc to its web site that lists all the current openings for Canal, Walker, Flushing 37th Ave and 45th Ave (new site) sites including different levels of staff from custodians, nurses, social workers to medical providers.
Health Coach for Community Action on Smoking and Health Project
ACP | ADVOCATE COMMUNITY PROVIDERS
Community Health Workers (CHW) will work with Medicaid beneficiaries living in the Bronx, Brooklyn, Manhattan and Queens. CHWs will also work with medical providers, primary care teams, and community organizations to improve patient care and outcomes.
Candidate must be bilingual -Chinese and English a must. For more information, please visit http://www.acppps.org/careers
To apply for a position, please attach your resume by email to email@example.com and indicate the title of the position(s) you are applying for in the subject line.
New York Presbyterian/Queens Hospital
- NYPQ’s Community Health Initiatives is currently looking
for a bilingual candidate (Korean-speaking preferred) to fill
the position of “Manager, Patient Navigator/Community
Outreach”, see attached job description. Any interested candidate please contact Ming-der Chang, Ph.D. at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visiting Nurse Service of New York (VNSNY)
- CIDNY has job openings for benefits counselors and is especially interested in eligible candidates with language capacity and/or have a disability. Please see attached for details.
- VNSNY’s Community Mental Health Services is looking for a licensed mental health professional to do in-home, short-term CBT therapy with seniors in Queens for the PEARLS program. Cantonese and/or Mandarin language preferred and must have a current license to drive in the state of New York. If anyone is interested please submit the resume to Deirdre.email@example.com or Tracy.firstname.lastname@example.org (12.6.16)
Social Worker (Cantonese/Mandarin Speaking) (11/10/16)
- VNSNY’s Chinatown NNORC is looking for a bi-lingual Chinese-speaking RN who can work 2.5 days per week. The main duties include bi-weekly blood pressure screening, health education and monitoring for individual clients both homebound and walk-in within the NNORC catchment area plus occasional education talk or support groups. Feel free to contact Helen Sit at email@example.com should anyone be interested.
SERVICE PROGRAM FOR OLDER PEOPLE, INC.
Dear CAFAMH friends and supporters
Service Program for Older People (SPOP) is launching a program with the NYC Department for the Aging. They are recruiting a bilingual Cantonese-speaking LCSW (or LMSW if necessary) social worker who will provide mental health treatment at two senior centers in Chinatown. If interested, please see attached job posting.
- Cantonese-speaking Geriatric Social Worker (6.22.16)
Carter Burden Center for the Aging (CBCA)
NYP Hospital is looking for bilingual Spanish and Chinese Community Health Workers, please see attached job description for details and contact Chui-Man Lai at firstname.lastname@example.org for any questions.
Centerlight Healthcare is looking to hire a Chinese Community Marketing Rep. to cover the Borough of Manhattan. Interested candidates can contact Andy Yu at CYu@centerlight.org.
Chinese-American Planning Council